Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Clixsense Challenge- Day2



So far so good. Now, I have 9 people who signed up in my clixsense account.
updated December 2, 2007. 
I am beginning to love it. 
I am still apt to promote this site anywhere else on the net. I have my friendster accounts,
Mylot, rotatrix, etc to help spread the word. But no plans of purchasing paid ads yet. 
That's why this is a challenge for me. 
Anytime I could just use google adwords or adbrite but that's a no-no.
I am not going to spend any single cent on marketing this site. 
I have all the resources on the net..my creativity will make history.
If I want to make money real fast then the answer would be-- google adwords it!
For now let me just update you with my earnings as of  today: its; $10.54..
Not bad.
will keep you posted. till then.
If you want to find out more about clixsense and want to join me in this fun and exciting journey.

No comments: